Supporting Our Community
The employees, medical staff, and volunteers at Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake understand the true nature of what is meant by, “it is better to give than to receive.” We know the spirit of giving is one of life’s greatest rewards and we share this gift each and every day without hesitation as we care for the men, women, and children of our community. We have become deeply rooted in the community we serve by providing quality health care, offering numerous educational classes and screenings, and participating in many local events.
Check out our latest edition of HealthyViews.
Below is a list of several local organizations supported by Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake:
- Assist the Officer Foundation
- Bishop Lynch High School
- Bryan Adams High School
- C.C. Young
- City of Dallas - MayFair and Senior Fall Fest
- Community Services of Doctors Hospital, Inc.
- Dallas Academy
- Dallas Police Department, Northeast Patrol Division - WhiteRock 5K and Chief on the Beat
- DME Exchange of Dallas
- East Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Ferguson Road Initaitive
- For the Love of the Lake
- Friends of Senior Affairs
- Juliette Fowler Homes
- Lake Highlands Oktoberfest benefiting the Exchange Club of Lake Highlands
- Lakewood Service League
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- March of Dimes
- Mission East Dallas
- Saint John's Episcopal School
- The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Society, Inc.
- White Rock Lake Foundation
- White Rock Spring Games
- YMCA White Rock
Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
9440 Poppy Drive
Dallas, TX 75218