Emphasis On Progress
Treatment schedules for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are ﬂexible, yet designed for steady, rapid progression towards each patient's own goals.
Treatments may include:
• Goal-oriented exercises to restore motion and strength
• Strengthening speciﬁc muscle groups to help restore ﬁne and gross motor skills
• Comprehensive home programs, patient education
• Use of modalities to help restore joint motion, minimize pain and sensitivity, and help with wound care
• Personalized instruction in adaptive living techniques, joint protection, motor coordination
• Pain management
• Cognitive/visual/perceptual retraining
• Speech-language pathology
• Aquatic therapy
Aquatic Therapy Program
Water is known for its therapeutic properties. In our specially designed, equipped pool, we offer a safe, effective environment where patients can achieve recuperative goals. Aquatic therapy beneﬁts patients with arthritis, chronic back pain, total joint replacement, orthopedic injuries, stroke and those recovering from surgery.
Physical therapists work with patient to identify risk factors for falls among high risk adults. Therapy is designed to meet the needs of everyone looking to improve balance, increase agility, develop muscle tone, and treat a wide variety of balance disorders including vestibular rehabilitation.
Specialized services help those with injuries or disorders of the hands and arms. These can include burns, crush injuries, fractures, amputations, arthritis, joint replacements, sports injuries or repetitive motion problems.